Pegasys Institute employs an evidence-based research-for-development approach.
We provide thought leadership and practical solutions by Africans for Africans.
We work collaboratively, building relationships with communities, stakeholders and implementers.
We work with intended beneficiaries to ensure that research and recommendations meet their needs.
The outcomes-pathways approach allows us to map the desired outcomes and the appropriate pathway to take to achieve these outcomes.
Pegasys Institute’s work involves:
- Research and development
- Developing policy-orientated frameworks and briefs
- Advocacy, and engaging stakeholders and influencers
- Training and capacity building
- Communication of new ideas and solutions networking
- Testing policy through implementation or supporting project implementation.